The Haryana Public Service Commission keeps launching new vacancies and keeps recruiting candidates all over the state very frequently. This time the vacancies have been announced for HSC Judicial branches. There are a total of 174 positions open and will be filled up via this HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment 2024. The application process has already started on January 05, 2024, and will continue till January 31, 2024. Candidates may check the notification out on the official website @https://hpsc.gov.in.
HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment 2024
The Haryana Public Service Commission has announced vacancies for 2024. The announcement was made on the official recruitment notification launched on their Website a few days ago. The recruitment is for 174 vacancies in the Judicial Branch. The applicants must complete their application process before January 31, 2024.
|Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
|HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment 2024
|Application start date
|5 January 2024
|Application end date
|31 January 2024
The application process has already started on January 05, 2024. The main examination is going to take place in June & July of 2024. The prelims examination is set to happen on March 3, 2024. Although there is a huge time margin for the application process, students are advised to complete it as soon as possible to avoid any last minute errors. To know more details about the Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, and more, read the complete article below.
HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who are interested in applying for the HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment. The eligibility criteria for the recruitment of HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment are described below.
As an educational qualification, the candidates need to have a Graduate law degree (LLB) from a university accredited by the government of India.
In order to be eligible for the HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment the candidates must be a minimum of 21 years old. The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 42 years as of 31/01/2024.
HPSC HCS Application Process 2024
After checking the Eligibility criteria out, if the candidate thinks that he/she is eligible to apply for the recruitment the step by step Application Process is as follows.
- Get to the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission via the URL: https://hpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the “Apply Online” option, and click on it.
- As you are redirected to a new page, you can fill in the required details in the given sections.
- After filling out all the details necessary, pay the application fees.
- After that Submit the application.
- You may keep a copy of the Payment page for future reference.
The application process is now complete. Make sure to double-check the details you have filled in to avoid problems in the future.
HPSC HCS Judicial Recruitment Examination Pattern
The candidates must also have information about the Exam pattern of the HPSC HCS Judicial Examination. The detailed exam pattern is described below.
- There will be a total of 125 Multiple Choice Questions carrying 0.1 marks each.
- There will be a negative marking of 20%.
- There will be a Subjective written exam.
- The main examination will be held in English, other than the subjective language exam.
- Legislative enactments should only be provided in bare copy.
- Each handwritten assignment will carry 200 marks that need to be completed in three hours.
- In the final stage, an interview will happen with the candidates who clear the previous two steps Prelims & Mains.
The candidates need to pay the examination fees at the end of the application process. The exam fees for different categories will also be different. The General Male candidates along with the Male candidates from other states have to pay an amount of ₹1000. The Female candidates along with ST/SC, OBC & EWS have to pay an amount of ₹250. The candidates who are ex-servicemen, have to pay no amount to apply for the HPSC HCS Recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The prelims will be held on March 03, 2024. The exact date for the Mains examination is still not given by the HPSC. But it is expected to happen in June-July of 2024.
The HPSC HCS Recruitment started on January 05, 2024
The minimum age requirement is 21 years while the maximum age should be under 42 years as of January 31, 2024.