YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is a program of Andhra Pradesh Government through which farmers of Andhra Pradesh state get 13,500 rupees annually as financial assistance in their bank account. Beneficiary farmers will get the scheme money in their bank account through three installments and out of this 13,500 rupees, the State Government has a contribution of Rs.7,500 and the Central Government has a contribution of Rs.6,000.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Check @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is actually associate with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. SC, ST, BC, Minority and landless tenant farmer can take the benefit of this scheme. Like PM Kisan, beneficiary can check their payment status in the official portal @ pmkisan.gov.in. Same here, YSR Rythu Beneficiary can check their payment status of financial year 2024 at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
|YSR Rythu Bharosa (YSRRB)
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
|State Rs 7500
Central Rs 6000
|Farmers of Andhra Pradesh
|Nov 7, 2023
The step by step guide is provided here to check the status of financial year 2023-24.
- 1st Step,
Visit the portal https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html .
- 2nd Step,
Click on Know Your Status
- 3rd Step,
Select Know your RythuBharosa Status(2023-24)
- 4th Step,
Now YSRRB(2023-24) Payment Status page will open.
- 5th Step,
Enter Aadhaar number.
- 6th Step,
Click on submit and Check the payment status
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility
- Applicant must be a farmer of Andhra Pradesh State
- SC, ST, BC, Minority and Landless Tenant farmers are eligible
- Farmers must have cultivable land
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible
- If the applicant farmer holds any constitutional post then the farmer is not eligible.
- Farmers have institutional category land then the farmer is not eligible
- If the applicant farmer is an income tax payer then the farmer is not eligible
- Present govt employee and retired person are excluded from this scheme except Group D, Multi Tasking post’s Staff or class IV employees
How To Apply for YSR Rythu Scheme?
You can apply via offline and online mode.
- Go to your village or ward secretariat
- Collect and fill the form.
- Attach necessary documents
- Visit https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter all the necessary details
- Upload documents
- Finally submit
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment date
- 1st installment Rs.7500/- (Released during May Month). PM Kisan installment Rs 2000 also included
- 2nd installment Rs.4000/- (Released during October Month). PM Kisan installment Rs 2000 also included.
- 3rd installment Rs.2000/- (Released during January Month).
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Identity proof
- Ownership of land paper
- Cultivable land details
- Document of the land
- Bank account details
SC, ST, BC, Minority and Landless tenant farmers are eligible.
Rs 13,500 annually in three installments