The Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board has launched a recruitment for 2024. The recruitment has been launched against 60244 constable positions. UP Police Recruitment 2024 was announced on December 23, 2024. The application process has already started on December 27, 2023, and will continue till January 16, 2024. Candidates have to apply online to be able to participate in the selection process of this recruitment. The candidates may check the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department @https://uppbpb.gov.in/.
UP Police Recruitment 2024
The job in the police department is one of the most popular as well as demanding government jobs in India. Millions of candidates aspire to join the honorable police force of India. The Uttar Pradesh Police Department Recruitment was holding the breath of a lot of candidates. The candidates can now fulfill their aim by participating in the recruitment process of Uttar Pradesh Police Constable recruitment 2024. The recruitment is targeted to fulfill 60244 positions for the open positions of police constable.
|UP Police Recruitment 2024
|Constable (Male & Female)
|Number of Vacancies
|Between 18 to 23 Years
|Mode of application
|23rd December 2023
|Last date to apply
|16 January 2024
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion board has already started taking applications from the candidates. The application process started on 27 December, almost four days after the announcement. The deadline for the application process is on January 16, 2024. The candidates must apply for the open positions as soon as possible, to avoid any last-minute mistakes. To know more about the application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and more, read the complete article below.
UP Police Recruitment Vacancies 2024
The candidates must know all the vacancies to avoid any misconceptions about the recruitment. The vacancies for different categories are different. The vacancy list for the candidates from every category are as follows.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying in a hurry for the UP Police Recruitment 2024, the candidates must make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria. Only the candidates who meet all the eligibility criterias are the only ones who can participate in the recruitment. The eligibility criteria for the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment are as follows.
- Age: The candidates applying for the police constable post in the Uttar Pradesh Police Department must not be less than 18 years old. The maximum age limit is 23-26 years. Candidates over this age are not eligible for the recruitment.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed the intermediate examination from a recognized board of the state.
After checking the eligibility criterias, if the candidate thinks that he/she is eligible to apply for the recruitment they can do so. There are some simple steps that everyone can follow In terms of submit a perfect form. The steps to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment for 60244 constable posts are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board via the official URL: https://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Search for the option saying “ Constable Recruitment 2024’’. Click on it.
- As the registration form opens, fill out the important information required there.
- Upload the documents including photographs etc.
- Submit the application form after paying the application fees.
- The last process for Application is now complete.
UP Police Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for the Police Recruitment 2024 will happen via a few steps. The steps are described below.
The first step of the selection process is the Written exam.
There will be a total of 150 questions, bearing 300 marks. This means each question is worth 2 marks. There will be a total of five papers. The candidates will have to keep in mind that a negative marking of 0.25 will also be added as the negative marking.
Physical Efficiency Test:
In this step the physical capabilities of the candidate will be tested out in an environment such as the real world.
- The minimum height for the male candidates is 168 cm. The chest should be at least 79 cm, and without should be 84 cm.
- For female candidates, the height needs to be 152 cm. While the minimum weight should be 40kg.
- After completing the selection process, candidates can see a list of selections.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2024 Application Fee
The application process for the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2024 For 60244 constable positions has already been started. The candidates will have to pay the application fees at the end stages of the application process.
The candidates have to pay an amount of ₹400 for the application for UP police recruitment 2024. The application fees are only applicable to the general and some of the OBC candidates. The female, SC/ST, and EWS members won’t have to pay a single rupee for the application process, as for their sake it’s absolutely free.
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s a total of 60244 open positions for recruitment in the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2024.
For General & some OBC candidates have to pay an amount of ₹400. For reservations & female candidates, the application fees are completely free.
The UPPRP is taking applications till January 16, 2024, for the 2024 UP Police Constable recruitment.
The official website of up police is upprpb.gov.in