The notification of Indian Railways RPF Recruitment 2024 will be published on the official website of RRB very soon by the Railway Recruitment Board. RRB will be recruiting 2250 vacancies for the posts of SI (Exe) and Constable (Exe) in RPF/RPSF i.e. Railway Protection Force. However, no notification has been published on the official website of Railways yet. Applicants can visit the official https://rpf.indianrailways.gov.in portal for the upcoming RPF recruitment in Indian railways.
Indian railways RPF recruitment 2024
Indian Railways RPF/RPSF Constable’s 2000 Vacancy and Sub-Inspector’s 250 Vacancy to be filled by Railway Recruitment Board. So total vacancies for Sub-Inspector (Exe.) and Constable (Exe.) is 2250. Out of these 2250 vacancies 10% vacancy will be reserved for ex-Servicemen and 15% vacancy will be reserved for women. For this recruitment, Computer Based Test or cbt will be conducted by RRB, PET & PMT will be conducted by RPF and finally document verification. For the post of Sub-Inspector the minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years and maximum age 25 years and for the post of Constable the minimum eligible age would be 18 years and the maximum age would be 25 years. In case of recruitment, the applicant will get relaxation in upper age limit as per his category i.e. SC,ST, OBC, Domicile of Union Territories or Ex-Servicemen.
Railways RPF Recruitment At A Glance
|Indian Railways RPF Recruitment
|Ministry of Railways Government of India
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) and Constable (Exe.)
|2250 (SI 250 and Constable 2000)
|SI- Min 20 years to Max 25 years
Constable- Min 18 years to Max 25 Years
RPF recruitment Eligibility
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- For the post of Sub-Inspector, the minimum age of the applicant will be 20 years and the maximum age will be 25 years.
- For RPF Constable post, applicant minimum age will be 18 years and maximum age will be 25 years.
- For the post of Sub-Inspector, the applicant must have a graduate degree from a recognized University
- For the post of Constable, the candidate must have a class 10 pass certificate from a recognized board.
- For the post of SI, the minimum educational qualification will be graduate pass
- For the post of constable, the minimum educational qualification will be class 10 or equivalent educational qualification.
- Applicants will get relaxation in upper age limit as per their category.
- To qualify in the CBT or Computer Based Test, unreserved category applicants should get 35% marks and SC category candidates should get 30% marks.
Indian Railways RPF Vacancy
|Indian Railways RPF Vacancy 2024
Indian railways RPF Selection Process
Indian Railways RPF SI and Constable selection will be done in three phases which includes
- Computer Based Test in Phase 1
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) in Phase 2 which will be conducted by RPF and
- Document Verification in Phase 3.
Phase 1, Computer Based Test
For CBT or computer-based test, candidates will have a language option i.e candidates can select the language of their choice. The standard of CBT exam for the post of Sub Inspector will be Graduation Level and for the post of Constable, the exam standard will be 10th standard. The no of questions will be 120 for both the posts of sub-inspector and Constable. The CBT duration will be one and a half hour or 90 minutes Unreserved category candidates must obtain 35% marks in CBT online exam and SC and ST candidates must obtain 30% marks to qualify the exam.
Phase 2, PET and PMT
Four Regional Zones of Indian railways will conduct the Physical Efficiency Test or Physical Measurement Test. These regions are East, West, North and South. Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Measurement Test will be conducted under the supervision of Zonal PCSC.
RPF sub-inspector male, candidates have to cover a distance of 1600 meters in 6 minutes and 30 seconds. For long jump PET, the distance will be 12 feet for a male candidate, and for high jump, the height will be 3 feet 9 inches.
For sub-inspector female, the distance of 800 meters should be covered within 4 minutes. For long jump, the qualifying distance will be 9 feet and for high jump, the height will be 3 feet.
For male constable post, total distance of 1600 meters has to be covered within 5 minutes 45 seconds. Distance of long jump will be 14 feet and height of high jump will be 4 feet.
For constable female post, distance of 800 meters has to be covered in 3 minutes and 40 seconds. Distance of long jump will be 9 feet and height of high jump will be 3 feet.
Phase 3, Document Verification
All the candidates who qualify in phase 2 will undergo document verification as per their railway region and all the process will be done under the supervision of zonal PCSC. Central Recruitment Committee will play an important role in all cases of PET/PMT or document verification.
Steps to Apply Indian Railways RPF Posts
The online apply date in not published yet. Candidates have to wait for releasing the notification on the RRB’s official portal. When the notification will release we will update you through our post.
- Step 1,
Visit the official portal of Indian Railway.
- Step 2,
To get your User ID and password, complete the registration process with your basic details and verifying the OTP.
- Step 3,
Complete the application form filling process online with your personal details, address, educational qualification etc.
- Step 4,
Upload necessary scanned documents like passport size color photo, signature in specified format like JPG, JPEG and size.
- Step 5,
Pay the exam fees online.
Required Documents For Indian Railways RPF Verification
All the documents that a candidate will need at the time of verification are
- Aadhaar card
- Age Proof Certificate (Matriculation Certificate)
- Passport Size Self Attested Color Photo
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Ex-Service Discharge Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate for Government Employees.
- No Objection Certificate
First CBT exam, then PET/PMT and DV
The total vacancies is 2250