The expected date of PM Kisan’s 16th installment may be on February 28, 2024. Since the Union Budget will be presented on February 1, the budget session will decide how much money farmers will get on PM Kisan installments and whether it will increase. And only then will the exact date of PM Kisan’s 16th installment be decided.
PM Kisan 16th installment
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central sector scheme where the government of India funds 100 percent. If we look at the date of the last installment of this scheme we can see that the 15th installment of PM Kisan was on 15th November 2023 where the land holding farmers received Rs 6000 in three installments of Rs.2000 per installment in their bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer or DBT. Another important information here is that to avail the benefits of this scheme, registered farmers must do eKYC. This KYC process can be done from pmkisan.gov.in portal or from Common Service Center (CSC Center) based on biometrics.
PM Kisan 16th installment Overview
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Government of India
|Rs 6000 per Year
|No of installments per year
|15th installment date
|15th November 2023
|PM Kisan 16th installment date
|February 28, 2024
|Mode of transfer
|Direct benefit transfer
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
- Land holders who have Institutional land are not eligible.
- If the applicant is a constitutional posts holder (Present or past) then is not eligible to apply.
- Government employees (retired also) are not eligible to take the benefit of this scheme. (Multi Tasking Staff, Group D or class IV employees are not included)
- Income tax payer are not eligible to apply
- Retired person’s monthly pension is equal to Rs 10000 or more but Multi Tasking Staff, Group D or class IV employees are not included.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary list?
- Visit the official portal https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Navigate to beneficiary list
- In the beneficiary list section, first select your state
- Then select district
- After that select sub- district, block
- Finally select your village and
- Click on Get Report option
A list of beneficiary will appear. Now you can check your name in the beneficiary list if your application is approved.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status?
To check the beneficiary status you have to visit the official portal of PM Kisan. But registered farmer must remember that e-KYC is mandatory for taking the benefit of this scheme. The process of checking the beneficiary status is as follows
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on Know Your Status
- Enter registration number and solve the captcha
- Then click on Get OTP
- You’ll get a OTP in your registered phone number
- Enter the OTP and check the beneficiary status
What contains in the beneficiary status page?
The beneficiary status page contains different details like eligibility status, latest installment details etc. Lets check what you can see in the beneficiary status page?
- Land seeding
- e-KYC status
- Aadhaar bank account seeding status
- e-KYC completed date
- FTO processed status
- Payment status
- Bank name
- Payment mode
- Credit date
PM Kisan Important links
|Know Your Status
|New Fermer Registration
The PM Kisan 16th Installment date is February 28, 2024.
Yes e-KYC is mandatory for registered farmer.