The Directorate of School Education Puducherry has launched new vacancies to recruit worthy individuals in the organization. There are a total of 67 vacancies in the Lecturer position. Candidates who are interested can apply for these positions. The application process started on January 19, 2024 and will end on February 17, 2024. The candidates may apply from the official website @https://recruitment.py.gov.in/.
Puducherry Lecturer Recruitment 2024
New vacancies have been launched by the Directorate of School Education, Puducherry. The organization is about to hire 67 individuals in the lecturer positions via this recruitment. The application process is already running as it began on January 19, 2024. The deadline for the application process is given on February 17, 2024. Interested candidates are advised to complete their application process before the deadline. To acquire more knowledge about the Puducherry Lecturer Recruitment, read the detailed article below.
|Puducherry Lecturer Recruitment 2024
|Directorate of School Education, Puducherry
|January 19 – February 17, 2024
Puducherry Lecturer Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria is a very important factor for any recruitment. The candidates must check all these criterias that are the deciding factors for their selection. The Eligibility Criterias for the Puducherry Lecturer Recruitment are detailed below.
The minimum age requirement of the candidates for the Puducherry Lecturer position is 18 years. The maximum age limit for the candidates should not be more than 30 years.
Age relaxation for the candidates of reserved categories will be available.
- For OBC, MBC, EBC, BCM candidates the age relaxation will be of 3 years.
- For the candidates of SC category the age relaxation will be of 5 years.
- For the General & EWS candidates with disabilities the age relaxation will be of 10 years.
- For the SC, OBC, MBC, EBC, BCM candidates with disabilities the age relaxation will be of 13 years.
- For Ex-servicemen the age relaxation will be of 3 years with additional time equivalent to their period of military service.
- For Divorced women, and widows the age relaxation will be up to 35 years. For SC candidates upto 50 years.
- For the Ex-military Servicemen with disabilities, the age relaxation will be up to 45 years.
For SC candidates it will be 50 years.
- Educational Qualification:
The candidates must have completed a Postgraduate Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university such as B.T, B.A, M.A, M.Sc, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Com etc.
Puducherry Lecturer Recruitment Application Process
After checking all the eligibility criteria, if the candidate finds him/herself eligible for the job role, he/she may apply from the official website. The application process is rather simple but for the convenience of the candidates, the step by step Application Process is described below.
- Get to the official website of the Directorate of School Education, Puducherry via the URL: https://recruitment.py.gov.in/.
- In the homepage of the website, search for the recruitment link.
- Once you navigate to the recruitment link & click on it, you’ll be redirected to the application form page.
- Fill out the application form with your personal & educational qualification details carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- If applicable, pay the application fee & submit the application form.
- The application process is now complete.
- Take a print of the submission page, it may be needed later.
Puducherry Lecturer Selection Process
The selection process will be completed in three steps. The steps of the selection process for the Puducherry Lecturer recruitment is as follows.
The candidates will be participating in the selection examination. The merit of the examination will determine the candidates that will be selected for the next step.
- Document Verification:
The candidates who are at the top positions of the merit list will be called to verify their documents.
- Employment Exchange:
This will be the last step for the selection process. Candidates availed by this step will be finalized for hiring.
Puducherry Lecturer Salary Expectations
After being selected & employed as the Lecturer via the Puducherry Lecturer recruitment the candidates can expect a wage amount of ₹47,600 – ₹1,51,100 on a monthly basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies are out for hiring?
There are a total of 67 vacancies available for hiring.
What is the timespan for the application?
The application process started on January 19 and will end on February 17, 2024.
What is the website to apply for the recruitment?
The candidates may apply from the official website @https://recruitment.py.gov.in/.