The Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has announced its new recruitment for the year 2024. The organization is recruiting 100 candidates for postgraduate teachers for the Royal Government of Bhutan. Interested candidates can check out the official recruitment notification on the official website @http://edcilteacherrecruitment.com/.
The recruitment for this notification was launched on January 16, 2024. The application process started on the same day as well. The application deadline is given on February 15, 2024.
EdCIL Recruitment 2024
The EdCIL has launched a new vacancy for 2024. This time the organization is about to recruit candidates for the PGT or Post Graduate Teacher position. The employment will happen under the Royal Government of Bhutan. A total of 100 vacancies are open for hiring.
Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies. The application process was started on January 16, 2024, the same day the notification for recruitment was launched. The application process will soon end on February 15, 2024. As the time for application is running out, candidates are advised to complete their application as soon as possible. The details about the Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, and more are given below.
EdCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Computer Science / ICT
EdCIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before attempting the application process the candidates must know the Eligibility criteria that will play a huge role during the application process. Candidates who properly meet the eligibility criteria will be selected without a doubt. The Eligibility criteria for the EdCIL Recruitment are as follows.
- The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 55 years.
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject with a minimum 60% overall marks.
- B.Ed A degree from a recognized college or university for the post of PGT Computer Science/ICT.
- Candidates who apply for the positions of PGT Mathematics, PGT Physics & PGT Chemistry will need B.Ed degree from a recognized college or university.
- Proficient English teaching is required.
- High proficiency in the use of generation for schooling is required.
- 5 years of work experience of coaching in the relevant subjects in the 11th and 12th class is required for the PGT teacher.
- Good physical & mental health is an important criterion. Should not have any serious medical conditions. Candidates need to submit a medical certificate proving their health condition.
EdCIL Recruitment Application Process 2024
The application process for the EdCIL Recruitment 2024 will end on February 15, 2024. The time is running out and the deadline for application is near. Hence the candidates are advised to complete the application process as soon as possible. The step by step Application Procedure is described below.
- Visit the official website of the EdCIL via this URL: http://edcilteacherrecruitment.com/.
- Now get to the recruitment section. Here you’ll find the EdCIL PGT Recruitment link.
- Click on the link and you will be directed to the application form page.
- Fill out the application form with required details such as your name, address, other personal information as well as your educational qualification.
- After that, upload the documents required.
- Finally, pay the application fee and apply.
- The application process is complete. Take a screenshot or printout of the payment page for future reference.
EdCIL Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for the EdCIL Recruitment will be happening through an interview. The candidates will be called for a walk-in interview in which the interviewer will score & determine the candidates who are the most worthy for the selection as PGT teachers by EdCIL.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies are available?
There are a total of 100 vacancies available for the EdCIL Recruitment.
For which posts EdCIL is recruiting?
The EdCIL is recruiting for the PGT or Post Graduate Teacher via this recruitment.
From which website one can apply for the recruitment?
candidates may apply for the EdCIL Recruitment from the official website @http://edcilteacherrecruitment.com/.