For SCI Law Clerk cum Research Associates Recruitment 2024, Recruitment Cell of Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released a notification for Law Graduates. This recruitment will be for 90 posts on short term contractual basis for the post of Law Clerk cum Research Associate. The online registration process started from 25th January 2024 and last apply date is 15th February 2024. Interested applicants can apply for this post by visiting the recruitment portal of Supreme Court of India https://jobapply.in/supremeCourtLawClerk2024.
SCI Law Clerk cum Research Associates Recruitment 2024
This recruitment process will be done on contractual basis for the post of Law Clerk cum Research Associate of Supreme Court of India (SCI). The recruitment notice has been published for a total of 90 posts. Candidates who are Law Graduates i.e. Bachelor Degree in Law (with Integrated Degree Course in Law) have passed Bachelor Degree from Government Recognized University, Institution or College under Indian Law and recognized as Advocate by Bar Council of India can apply for this post. In this case the minimum age of candidates should be 20 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on 15th February 2024. Last apply date for the post of SCI Law Clerk Research Associate is 15th February 2024.
SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Law Clerk cum Research Associates
|Notification Released by
|Supreme Court Recruitment Cell
|Short term contractual
|Age limit (As on February 15, 2024)
|Minimum 20 years to maximum 32 years
|Last Apply date
|15th February 2024
|Rs 500 (with applicable bank charges)
SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Now we will note all the essential qualifications as eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a Law Graduate i.e. Applicant must have Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Applicant must be enrolled as an advocate by the Bar Council of India.
- Fifth year candidates can apply who are enrolled in five year integrated law course.
- Candidates who have taken admission in three year law course after graduation and who are third year students can also apply.
- Applicant age must be between 20 to 32 years as on 15th February 2024.
- Applicants must have writing ability, research skills, analytical skills, computer knowledge, and ability to retrieve information from search engines.
SCI Law Clerk Apply Online
Applicants must first go to the official portal and then create an account as a fresh candidate. Let’s see how we will complete the online apply process.
- First of all we will go to the official portal https://jobapply.in/supremeCourtLawClerk2024.
- Click on “Fresh Candidate to Create Login” option under Log in to Apply Online option.
- Then enter the candidate’s name, date of birth, email id and create a password.
- Now click on Submit.
- After clicking on submit a message will show that your account registration is completed.
- After that you have to log in again with your login credentials.
- Then the applicant has to fill the online application. In the online application, the applicant has to provide his personal details, qualification details, experience details and some additional details as optional.
- Now the applicant has to upload his photograph and signature. Photograph and signature should be 5 cm in height and 3.8 cm in width, should be within 50 KB and in JPG format.
- In the next stage, the applicant has to make this payment online. As a fee, the applicant has to pay Rs 500 online through the payment gateway of UCO Bank.
- Once the payment is successful applicants can see a status of the payment verification. Finally take a print out of the application.
SCI Law Clerk Selection Process 2024
This recruitment process of the Supreme Court of India (SCI) will be conducted through three phases In which
- The first phase consists of MCQ based questions.
- The second phase consists of subjective written examination and
- The third phase consists of interview.
1st Phase : In the first phase, the understanding ability of the candidates will be tested through multiple choice questions and the comprehension skills will be checked.
2nd Phase : In the second phase, the analytical and writing skills of the candidate will be verified through the subjective written examination and
3rd Phase : Finally through the interview process, the personality test of the candidate will be done and the merit list will be prepared.
Applicant must be a Law Graduate to apply for SCI Law clerk.
Approximately 90 post vacancies are present.
15th February 2024